- 작성자 FOCUS
- 조회 5,368
한국 운전면허증을 호주 운전면허증으로 변경 가능합니다.
기존 공증하여 사용하던 번거로움 없이, 간단한 몇몇 서류를 지참하고 SERVICE SA를 방문하시면 호주 운전면허를 발급받으실 수 있습니다.
자세한 사항은 아래 본문을 참고하시거나 사이트(http://www.sa.gov.au/subject/Transport,+travel+and+motoring/Motoring/Interstate+and+international+motorists/South+Australians+driving+interstate+or+overseas)를 방문하시기 바랍니다.
|Guernsey||Ireland||Isle of Man|
|Switzerland||United Kingdom||United States|
If your foreign licence is for a class other than a car or motorcycle, and you wish to keep that class of licence, you must undertake a practical driving test in a vehicle of that class (excluding road trains and B-doubles).
New Zealand licence holders will be issued with the equivalent South Australian driver's licence for all licence classes.
Under the age of 16 years:
- If you hold a full (unrestricted) foreign licence and are under the age of 16 years you are not eligible to hold a South Australian learner's permit or driver's licence.
- If you hold a full foreign licence but are under the age of 16½ years, you may be issued a learner's permit.
- If you hold a full foreign licence but are under the age of 19 years, you may be issued a provisional licence.
'Experienced Driver' recognition
South Australia also recognises driver experience from the following countries:
Czech Republic Hong Kong Republic of Korea Taiwan
A person aged 25 years or older with a driver's licence from one of these countries is treated the same as someone who holds a licence from a recognised country and is not required to undertake any driving tests.
If you are aged under 25 years and hold a licence from a country where "driver experience" is recognised, you will be required to pass a theory and practical driving test in order to obtain a South Australian driver's licence.
Refer to the "Non-recognised overseas licence" topic below for details on this process.
- your current driver's licence - if this is not written in English you must bring an approved English translation or your international driving permit
- evidence of identity - proof of your identity, signature, age and address
- payment for your written test, if required
- your medical certificate, if required
- concession card, if entitled.